Start™ was created to meet the growing demand for healthy and real food in a quick service environment. While healthy food is becoming more available for dine-in, it is virtually impossible to find it in a drive-through format. What’s more, “healthy” doesn’t always equate to “tasty.” We aren’t offering another fad diet or stackable meals for the fridge. Instead, we are making meals and treats from ingredients found in any well-stocked pantry.
We are offering our customers their favorite foods, only smarter: salads with house-made dressings instead of squeeze pouches; wraps in whole wheat or gluten-free tortillas; kids’ favorites made with clean, wholesome ingredients; coffee made from locally roasted artisan beans and blended with organic milk almond or soy milk. We’ve also thrown in a few of our own originals, like our curry veggie breakfast sandwich, our flaky, baked empanadas, our sweet potato cinnamon roll and our guests’ favorite: a flourless chocolate cake, made with quinoa. Start™ was conceived to nourish our customers with delicious, scratch-made food, fast.
- Organic milk and organic soy milk plus almond milk, too!
- Locally roasted artisan beans, roasted in the world's most environmentally efficient roaster
- Organic, cage-free eggs
- Cage-free, chicken & turkey (no hormones, antibiotics or nitrites)
- Nitrate-free turkey bacon and applewood smoked pork bacon (no hormones or antibiotics)
- Local, 100% grass-fed beef (Burgundy Pastures)
- Nitrite-free and antibiotic-free, delicious thinly sliced ham
- Whole wheat flours in our bakery items & scratch-made gluten-free treats
- Local honey
- Locally baked hamburger buns
- Our own homemade dressings and mayo
- Organic butter
- Organic sugar
- Organic frozen yogurt
- Dark chocolate
- Filler-free peanut butter (think peanuts + salt and that’s all)
- Environmentally-friendly packaging
- Olive oil and grapeseed oil (no more canola oil)
- And too many other amazing ingredients to list!
We Don't Use
- Margarine or any partially hydrogenated oils
- Corn syrup of any kind
- Sodas with aspartame
- Milk that has been treated with *rBGH
- Plastic water bottles (our rainwater bottle is fully biodegradable)
- Anything fake or tasteless